Can’t wait to get download Windows 10 Fall Creators Update iso images? Here in this article, you will read about an official way to grab the iso image right now.
The Microsoft has released Windows 10 Fall Creators update (version 1709). This is a major update after Creators update which was released by the company in April 2017.
The Fall Creators Update (FCU) for Windows 10 PC, laptops and tablet devices was officially rolled by the company on 17 October 2017 around 1 pm US time.
The users who’re running Windows 10 with a genuine license can update their system to Fall Creators Update free of cost.
Download Windows 10 Fall Creators Update ISO Images
Microsoft has already rolled Fall Creators Update over the air and user will soon get the pop-up notification available in the Windows 10 notification center telling you that the update is available accompanied with the option to download and install it. You might also see an option to schedule the update to install later. The downside of the update over the air is that you have to wait until the update hit your system.
While there might be other users, who want to grab the iso images of Windows 10 fall creators update so that they can perform a clean installation of the latest update on their Windows 10 PC. Here is how you can grab the iso:
1. Download Windows 10 Media creation tool. For that visit this page and scroll down until you see the button which reads “Download tool now” listed under “Create Windows 10 installation media“.
2. Once you got the Windows 10 Fall Creators update media creation tool, just run the setup file.
3. In the first screen click on the Accept button to accept the Microsoft Software License term.
4. In this screen, you need to select “Create installation media” option and then click on the Next button.
5. Here on this screen first you’re required to untick the option which reads “Use this recommended option for this PC.”
6. Now select the Language, Edition, and Architecture for the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update ISO and click on the Next button.
In my case, I need iso image of Windows 10 64-bit featuring language English (United States). So these are settings I made in my case.
7. Here in this screen select ISO file option and click on the Next button.
In case, you want to create a bootable image of Windows 10 fall creators update, then go with USB Flash drive option.
8. A window will appear asking you to save the iso image. Select the location and click on the Save button.
9. The downloading process of Windows 10 Fall Creators update will start. Once the download process is completed, you will be left with the iso image at your selected location.
So this is how you can download Windows 10 Fall Creators Update iso images. You can use the iso image to create bootable USB of Windows 10 and complete the clean installation process.
That’s it. To know more about whats new in this new update. You can check details Microsoft announcement post here. For mode idea, you can check the following video:
Why don’t you try Windows 10 Fall Creators Update and let me know your thoughts about this new update in the comments?