Lots of Facebook fans want to know the easiest most straightforward way on how to download Facebook Videos. So this post is dedicated to all those users.
Facebook is one of the famous social networking websites. You can get connected with your friends, loved ones and the people you know.
Apart from this, it offers users variety of features as you can share photos, videos, play games and lots more. There are lots of users who spend most of the time watching videos on Facebook.
Officially there is no way or instructions on how to download videos from Facebook to the computer, and due to this reason lots of users start looking for online and offline facebook videos downloader out of which most of them are spammy full of ads.
How to Download Facebook Videos (Trick)
The good thing is there is a way to download facebook videos without any software. And in this post, I’m going to share with you the same trick so that you can avoid using those scammy tools.
So without further delay why don’t you start reading about the trick:
1. In the Facebook timeline scroll down to a video which you want to download.
2. Play the video and make right click on it, from the context menu click “Show video URL.”
At the top side of the video player, a bar will appear with the address of video in it. Just copy the video URL from there.
3. Open New Tab in the browser and paste the video URL.
4. In the video address, you need to replace www with m and hit Enter.
Current Video URL “https://www.facebook.com/geekermag/videos/1709085292488890/”
URL After Changes “https://m.facebook.com/geekermag/videos/1709085292488890/”
5. Now the video will open in the mobile interface like shown in the following screenshot:
You need to play a video for 2-3 seconds and then pause the video.
6. Now press the F12 key on your keyboard. This will open the Developer options. Click on the Inspect Element icon on it. Check the following screenshot for a clear idea:
7. When Inspect Element is enabled, you need to hover the mouse over Video Player area and then make a click. This will highlight the code in the Element section of Developer Options.
8. In the Highlighted code in the Element section, you need to hover the cursor over URL and make a right click. From the context menu select “Open in the new tab.”
9. You will see the following screen in the New Tab of the browser.
10. Here you need to make right click on the Video area and from the context menu select “Save video as.”
11. Rename the video and select the location where you want to save it on your computer.
Related Reading – How to Enable Dark Theme for Facebook
You have successfully downloaded the video from Facebook to computer without any software. There are few things to keep in mind about this trick:
- You will be only able to download Facebook video in MP4 format
- You will not be able to download video from Facebook in High Quality (HQ)
- You can also download Facebook private videos, but you need to have URL of the video
There are a variety of best Facebook Video Downloaders available on the internet which you can use to download Facebook videos in high quality. I will update the name of them in this article soon, after checking the Genuity of the tools.
You can also check YouTube video to Download Facebook Video for a clear idea:
I hope you find this trick on how to download Facebook videos without any software. Let me know your thoughts in the comments.