Looking for an answer to the question, i.e. How to Download Windows 10 ISO Images using Media Creation Tool? The following blog post has instructions on how to do that.
Windows 10 Media Creation tool is a useful program developed by the Microsoft. With it, users can upgrade the machine to the latest version of Windows 10. Apart from that, it also helps users in creating bootable Windows 10 bootable USB drive.
There are lots of Windows ISO Downloader tools available on the internet, but Media Creation Tool is a better option in comparison to other third-party programs. It is straightforward to use and just by making few clicks you can upgrade your machine or create Windows 10 installation media.
Download Windows 10 ISO Images using Media Creation Tool
Still, some users might be looking for step by step instructions how to use Media Creation Tool and download the ISO images of Windows 10 latest update. To help those users we decided to write this post featuring step by step instructions on how to do that:
1. On your web browser visit Microsoft ISO Download page.
2. Here head over to “Create Windows 10 installation media” and click on the Download Tool Now button. This will start downloading the latest version of Windows 10 Media Creation Tool. The current version is 10.0.1.18362.1 and it comes with Windows 10 May 2019 Update.
3. Run the Media Creation Tool.
4. In the “Applicable notices and license term” window, you need to click on the Accept button.
5. In “What do you want to do window“, you need to click on the link which reads “Create Installation Media (USB Flash Drive, DVD, or ISO) for another PC.”
6. In the “Select Language, Architecture, and Edition“, you need to Select language, Windows 10 edition, and the Architecture for the iso image. Now click on the Next button.
In my case, I have set Language to English US and Architecture to 64-bit.
7. Now in the “Choose which media to use” window, you need to click on ISO file and click on the Next button.
In case, you want to create bootable Windows 10 USB drive, then select USB Flash Drive option.
8. The window will come up asking you to save the iso image. Navigate to the location and click on the Save button.
This will start the process of downloading Windows 10 ISO image. Once done, you will have the iso image at the selected location.
So this is how you can download Windows 10 iso image using Media Creation Tool. We hope you find this blog post useful. What are your thoughts about Media Creation Tool in the comment?