Don’t know how to play games on Messenger app from Facebook? The blog post will teach you steps to play Facebook Messenger Games.
Messenger app from Facebook is an excellent thing. It is an instant messaging app let users send text messages, make voice and video calls, share photos and all this for free. Apart from that, you can also play games on the Messenger app, just like on Facebook. (Check out the list of best Facebook Games)
The app has a never-ending list of Facebook Messenger games that users can start playing just by making a single tap. The good thing about Messenger games is that they are lightweight and loads quickly.
So if your conversation dries up, the best thing is to start playing games on Messenger app to make yourself feeling fresh.
How to Play Games on Messenger App
Lots of users might not be aware of this gaming section on Messenger app and looking fan or answer to the question, i.e., How to Play Games on Facebook Messenger? And if you made up so far, then you’re one out of them.
To help you out I decided to write this blog post featuring step by step instructions on how to play Games on Messenger app from Facebook. So without wasting time, why don’t you start reading about it:
Play Facebook Messenger Games on Phone (Android & iOS)
Now there are two ways you can play games on Messenger. You can play individually, or play with your Facebook friend.
The following steps teach you how to play games individually:
1. Launch the Facebook Messenger app on your phone.
2. On this screen, tap on the Controller icon available at the bottom of the screen.
In the next screen, tap on Start Playing button.
3. Here, you will get the list of Facebook Messenger games. Once you find the game, you want to play, tap on the Play button next to it, and start playing.
Check out YouTube for a clear idea:
In case, you want to play the game with your friend, then here is what you need to do:
1. Open the Chat window, here tap on the + More icon.
2. Next tap on the Games option. This will take your Messenger gaming section.
3. Select the game and start playing.
Note: While playing with your friends make sure to play the multiplayer games like Ludo Club, 8 ball pools, Words with your friends and related for the better gaming experience.
Play Facebook Messenger Games on Desktop
1. First of all visit, messenger.com and login using credentials.
2. Open up the Chat window of a friend with whom you want to play the game.
3. Here tap on the Controller icon, this will open the dialog box showing you list of messenger games. Click on the Play button.
This will load the game in a new window.
Wait for the game to load and start playing the game on Messenger.
You might also love to read about my blog post on the best Facebook Status Games.
This is all about my blog post on how to play games on the Messenger app with your friends. Find this blog post useful? What is your favorite Facebook Messenger games? Share it in the comments.