Looking for help working remotely during Corona Pandemic? Microsoft is offering six free months to new Microsoft 365 Business Basic subscribers.
Microsoft announces 6 months free subscription for Microsoft 365 Business Basic. The new offer is available for new users and has all the features which they require to be more productive while working from home.
The list of the features which you will get with Free subscription of Microsoft 365 Business Basic are as follow:
- Host email with a 50 GB mailbox and custom email domain address.
- Create a hub for teamwork to connect your teams with Microsoft Teams.
- Access web versions of Office apps: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote (plus Access and Publisher for PC only).
- Store and share files with 1 TB of OneDrive cloud storage per user.
- Host online meetings and video conferencing for up to 250 users.
- Get help anytime with around-the-clock phone and web support from Microsoft.
Microsoft 365 Business Basic is compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 Service Pack 1, and the two most recent versions of macOS. All languages included.
If you’re interested in redeeming Microsoft 365 Business Basic free subscription for 6 months, then visit following link
Also, don’t forget to check Terms and Condition. Are you going to take advantage of this offer released by the Microsoft? Let us know your opinion the comments.
Thanks, HTNovo for the tip
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you want assistance with Windows or its solutions. Our team is always here to help you. (Mention 'Tech Support' in Email Body)