Microsoft after releasing Surface Earbuds and Surface Headphones 2 has finally released Surface Audio app for Windows 10, Android, and iOS
Microsoft has finally released Surface Audio app, that let users manage Surface Earbuds and Surface Headphones. The new app will effectively replace the management of audio devices via Cortana on PCs and smartphones.
Surface audio app will offer users following features:
- Update your earbuds and headphones
- View and change device info
- View battery info and volume level
- Personalize settings
- Change equalizer settings to get the sound you want
- Set up Cortana
- Control which devices are connected
- Change language settings
- Reset your earbuds and headphones to the factory settings
If you own a Surface Earbuds and Surface Headphones, then you can download Surface Audio app using following links:
What are your thoughts about Surface Audio app? Do you own any Surface audio accessory? Let us know your opinion in the comments.
Thanks, WalkingCat for the tip!
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you want assistance with Windows or its solutions. Our team is always here to help you. (Mention 'Tech Support' in Email Body)