Want to make Instagram Stories interesting? Why don’t you add Music to Instagram Stories? The following blog will teach you how to do that.
Instagram is a popular video-sharing site. People all across the planet are using this service. To fancy users, the company time to time introduced useful and exciting features.
Instagram Stories is favorite among users. The company claims that more than 400 million users are using it daily. To maintain this growth, the company introduced a feature that let users Reshare Instagram Posts to Stories.
Now the company has introduced a new element to Stories that let users add Music to Instagram Stories. There are lots of well-known songs available to choose from.
How to Add Music to Instagram Stories
In case, you can’t way to try this feature, then here is how you can do that:
1. Open the Instagram app on your phone. Make sure you’re running the latest version of the app.
2. Swipe right from anywhere in the feeds.
3. Here, click a photo or record a video to share to Stories.
4. Tap on the Sticker icon available on the upper right corner. This will show you various stickers; here you will find out a new sticker with name Music. You need to tap on it.
5. Here, you will find out the library of thousands of popular songs. In case, your song is not listed then you can also search for it.
You can search a particular song or browse by mood and genre.
Once you find the song that fits your need, you can tap on the Play button to listen to a preview.
After making a selection, you can also fast forward-rewind through the song to select a particular part of the song that matches your story.
6. Atlas, tap on the “Send to” to share the Story.
Now whenever your friends check the story, they will hear the selected song while watching video or photo. Users will also see sticker featuring song title and artist name.
Apart from that, you can also select a song before recording a video. You need to launch the camera, search the music option, available under record button, pick the song, and find out the section where you want to use.
After that, start recording the video as the music is playing in the background.
Currently, add music to Stories feature is available in selected countries for both Android and iOS (especially where Instagram could get music license) and it is expected that the feature will be in available in more countries soon.
But option to add music before recording a video is currently available for the iOS device, and soon it will be available for Android.
Find this new feature of Instagram useful? What are your thoughts? Share in the comments.
Himachali, Mechanical Engineer, Snooker Lover, Avid drinker of Scotch, Content Creator, Traveller and Shorter than you (probably).