If you want to enable or disable the header ad in the Windows 10 1903 settings, you can do that again. This displays the Name, Avatar, OneDrive, and Windows Update in the Settings header.
Microsoft after adding the header to the Windows 10 Settings app remove it for some time but released it again. Some users are seeing the header in the Settings app while other users aren’t.
In case, you’re the one who’s not seeing the header, then there’s a quick workaround to activate it yourself. Again it is possible using the Mach2 tool.
Enable or Disable Header in Windows 10 Settings app
1. Download the Mach2 tool using this link and extract the files in the folder.
2. Insider Mach2 folder, you need to launch PowerShell. For that, click on the File > Open Window Powershell > Open Window Powershell as administrator.
3. In the Powershell window, you need to copy-paste the following command:
.\Mach2.exe enable 18299130
and hit enter.
4. You will see the OK status, which means you have enabled the feature.
5. At last, reboot your computer to apply the changes.
In case, OneDrive and Rewards are not visible in the header of the Settings app, then you can use the following commands and repeat the process.
Enable OneDrive: .\Mach2.exe enable 19638738
Enable rewards: .\Mach2.exe enable 19638787
At any point, if you want to disable header ad in Windows 10 Settings app, then here’s what you need to do:
In the above command all, you need to do is to use Disable instead of Enable in the above commands.
Disable Header: .\Mach2.exe enable 18299130
Disable OneDrive: .\Mach2.exe enable 19638738
Disable rewards: .\Mach2.exe enable 19638787
What are your thoughts about this header ad in the Windows 10 Settings app? Do you want to enable or disable it? Find this blog post useful? Let us know your opinion in the comments.
Via – Deskmodder.de