In today’s blog post you’re going to read step by step instructions on how to message someone on YouTube. And if you’re reading this, then I’m sure you’re looking for the same thing.
YouTube is a video sharing website which is popular among users all across the globe. It hosts videos in almost all categories due to which it is number one place for the users to check their favorite videos.
To keep the layout fresh and updated, the company regularly changes the user interface of the website to improve the overall experience for the users. It is a good, thing but the overall change in the design make it difficult for the users to access features which they usually use in the old interface.
In 2017, the company introduced a new layout for YouTube accompanied by the dark mode, and believe me it’s fantastic. But after this update, lots of users started asking questions about how to send private message someone on YouTube.
How to Message Someone on YouTube (Steps)
To help the whole community looking for an answer to the same question, i.e., How to Send Message on YouTube I decided to write this post.
So without wasting seconds why don’t you start checking the instructions:
1. From YouTube Channel Page
Sometimes condition comes when you want to send a private message to YouTuber instead of commenting. Here are the steps on how to do that
1. Click on ‘YouTube channel name link‘ which is available on every video uploaded on the YouTube.
2. In the YouTube Channel profile page, you need to switch ‘About‘ tab.
3. Here, click on the ‘Message‘ icon available in the middle of the page.
And in no seconds a message dialog box will appear providing you space where you can type the message.
Once you are done with typing message, click on the ‘Send‘ button and message will be sent to the inbox of that YouTube Channel.
You might also love to read about how to Check Messages on YouTube
2. From YouTube Inbox
In case, you want to reply the messages which you receive from the users; then you can also that. Here is how to how to message someone on Youtube
1. Click on the ‘YouTube Profile icon‘ which is available on the top right side of the screen.
2. Click on ‘Creator Studio.’
3. Click on the ‘Community‘ section available on the left side of the screen and then click on the ‘Messages.’
The messages section available under Community is the YouTube inbox for a particular user.
3. Here under the ‘Approved messages,’ you will see all the messages, you just need to click on the ‘Reply’ link available under each comment.
This will open the box where you can type your reply. Once you’re done with typing your message, click on the ‘Reply‘ button and this will go directly to the YouTube inbox of that user.
I hope you find this article on How to Message Someone on Youtube. In case, you have any query related to the article, feel free to share it in the comment section.