For those who have an HP display, the company has released its HP Display Center app for Windows 10 which is available for download in the Microsoft Store.
HP Display Center app for Windows 10
HP Display Center gives you access to custom settings you need to personalize your display. With just a few clicks, you can change display settings, and more, letting you increase your productivity.
After installing the app on your Windows 10 computer, launch the app. Here’s how it looks like:
On the left side, you need to select the HP Display and then use the different option available on the right side to change the settings. The option includes:
- Display – Adjust Brightness, Contrast, Sharpness, and Black Stretch settings.
- Color – Configure Color and Custom RGB settings
- Input – Configure Input Source, Resolution, and Speaker settings
- View – Configure Pivot and Desktop Partition settings
- Advanced – Cange Theft Deterrence, OSD Controls, Batch Controls, Firmware Update, and Power Savings settings
You can change depending your requirement. In case, you’re using Windows 10 version 1607 or above, then you can download the app using following link:
Thanks, Alumia_italia for sharing the tip