Want to learn the instructions on how to share private YouTube videos? The blog post will guide you through the steps.
YouTube is a fantastic video sharing platform that lets you share videos that you have produced with the entire world. Apart from that, it also gives you an option to make videos private. This feature gives you the power to select people with whom you want to share the video privately.
This way no one on YouTube will find your video and unable to distribute or share with others.
How to Share Private YouTube Videos – 2020
In case, you also want to learn the way on how to share private YouTube videos, then here’s what you need to do:
1. To upload the video, visit this link ‘https://www.youtube.com/upload.’
2. Here, before uploading the video first switch the video privacy settings from Public to Private.
3. Next, click on the Big upload button and select the video which you want to share privately.
4. On this screen, click on the Share button listed under video privacy settings.
5. Here, you can select with whom you want to share the video. For that, you need to:
- Type the Email address of the users
- Type the name of the friend connected to you on Google Plus
- You can also type the name of Specific Circle on Google Plus
Once done, click OK.
All of them will receive the email that you have uploaded the private video accompanied by a link to watch it.
In case, you want to share the video which is already uploaded to YouTube privately, then here’s what you need to do:
1. Click on the Profile picture icon available on the upper right corner and select Creator Studio.
2. Next click on the Video Manager option available on the left pane. This will open the Video Manager.
3. Here head over to the video which you want to share privately and click on the Edit button next to it.
4. In the Video editor screen, navigate to privacy settings and using the drop-down switch settings from Public to Private.
Here again, you can click on the Share button and type the Email address, the name of Google Plus friend and the name of Google Plus Circle.
Find this blog post handy? Do let me know your thoughts in the comments.