Want to learn the instructions on how to share private YouTube videos? The blog post will guide you through the steps.
YouTube is a fantastic video sharing platform that lets you share videos that you have produced with the entire world. Apart from that, it also gives you an option to make videos private. This feature gives you the power to select people with whom you want to share the video privately. This way no one on YouTube will find your video and unable to distribute or share with others.
YouTube has introduced a Creators studio and steps for accessing feature is bit different and same in the case of sharing videos privately.
In case, you also want to learn the way on how to share private YouTube videos, then here’s what you need to do:
1. Upload video privately. To upload the video, visit this link ‘https://www.youtube.com/upload.’
2. In the Upload dialog box, select the file
3. On this screen, you need to add video details which include Meta Title, Description, Keyword, and others. You need to click on the Next button and reach the Visibility section.
4. Here, you need to select Private option and then click on the Save button to publish the video privately.
5. After publishing the video, you will be redirected to the Video section. Here you need to click on the Details (Pencil) icon to edit the video.
6. On the right side, click on the Options (three vertical dots) icon and select Share privately.
7. It will take you to new page where you can select with whom you want to share the video.
In the Share with other box, you need to type email id of users. Once done, click the Save and go back to YouTube studio button.
Instantly all the users will receive the email that you have uploaded the private video accompanied by a link to watch it.
Note – In case, you want to share the video which is already uploaded to YouTube privately, then the steps are same.
You can also check following YouTube video on to know exactly how all this works:
Find this blog post handy? Do let me know your thoughts in the comments.